Is WHMCS Good for Your Business? WHMCS Review Complete Guide
I have started using WHMCS few years back, For starting Webhosting business. I have done good business with in my client base. WHMCS is an awesome application for managing web hosting products and services.
By using WHMCS, you can run shared hosting business, VPS or dedicated hosting. I have used this to run my web designing & development client invoices & orders along with project management and also hosting services.
If you have website design business or website development business, want to start web hosting services within your clients using a limited budget. Then use WHMCS. You can make some extra profits from your clients with hosting & domain registration services and the good news is
WHMCS Review From Genuine User
Summary : WHMCS is popular web hosting automation platform from billing to creating, managing hosting accounts.
- Affordable Pricing Compared to Other Solutions
- Monthly & One Time Plans Available
- Lot of Free Modules
- Good Support
- Easy to Integrate with lot of Domain Registrars
- Supports all popular payment gateways
- Integration with all popular control panel applications
- They will send updates whenever possible.
- To get Support & Update Fee to be paid Yearly
- To use WHMCS mobile application also paid feature.
WHMCS offers great features with in core, you can extend them with modules.
WHMCS is fast enough to create hosting account within seconds.
They have great support team, you will get response with in few minutes after creating ticket.
WHMCS pricing is affordable, and available in monthly & One Time Plans.
WHMCS has user friendly dashboard and easy to use.
Starting from $15.95 per Month
WHMCS Setup Tutorial
1. What is WHMCS?
WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for your web hosting online businesses. Handling everything from signup to termination, WHMCS is a powerful automation & support tool. With WHMCS you can set up hosting packages, payment gateways, server provisioning APIs, domain registration and fraud protection services.
WHMCS allows your clients to send high-quality professional-looking invoices directly from the control panel. In each invoice sent from WHMCS, there are PDF versions attached to every email sent from WHMCS. The PDF versions are included in all new invoice notifications and payment reminder notices sent from WHMCS. The benefit of this is that your clients never have to visit your website to see their overall bill, they are delivered directly to their email through fully customizable templates.
- Automated Recurring Billing
- Automated Account Creation, Suspension & Termination
- Integrated Client Support Center including Support Tickets and Knowledge Base
- Payment Tracking and Statistical Reports
- Multi-Language Support for Control Panel and Email
- Customizable Control Panel using Templates
2. What Does WHMCS Stand For?
WHMCS stands for Web Host Manager Complete Solution
4. WHMCS System Requirements
WHMCS Minimum System Requirements
- PHP Version - 5.3.7
- PHP Memory Limit - 64MB
- PHP Database Extension - PDO
- PHP Extensions - Curl with SSL, GD2 Image Library, JSON Support
- MySQL Version - 5.1.0
- MySQL Strict Mode - Disabled
- Ioncube Loaders - 4.6.1
WHMCS Recomended System Requirements
- PHP Version - Latest 5.4.x Release or Later
- PHP Memory Limit - 128MB or More
- PHP Database Extension - PDO
- PHP Extensions - Curl with SSL, GD2 Image Library, JSON Support, MBString
- MySQL Version - 5.5.x
- MySQL Strict Mode - Disabled
- Ioncube Loaders - 4.7.5
6. WHMCS Buying Guide
It is easy to setup and cost effective if you have the problem investing a lot of money. You can go with monthly no branding plan. Even I tried this in the beginning after that I've cancelled the monthly plan, WHMCS team refunded my one month fee. After that, I purchased one time plan no branding. Even I had the doubt, will this fits my needs? That's why I tried monthly plan.
And the good thing about WHMCS is their prices are same when I have purchased and now.
If you combine WHMCS with other modules & applications, you can achieve a lot of good results & functionality. WHMCS is used by a lot of popular Webhosting service providers. If you have any doubt check this list below.
5. How To Install WHMCS, Installation Gudie
Installation is pretty simple, but before installing you need to get some modules installed on your server. One of them is Ioncube module. If you are using CPanel user,
WHMCS supports all the major payment gateway services. I use CCAvenue because all my clients are from India.
7. How to integrate WHMCS with WordPress
If you are using WordPress CMS for your main website, there are
- WordPress Themes & Plugins That I Used to Intergate WHMCS
- Best WHMCS Client Area templates
- Best WHMCS addon Modules That I Used
- Best whmcs order form templates
- how to integrate whmcs into html website
8. How To Change WHMCS Theme or Template
9. Setting Up WHMCS Currency
10. WHMCS Order Forms
For sending emails, you can setup amazon email services. So that there won't be any problem with email delivery. Check this article
And also we can send
11. WHMCS HTML Emails
By default WHMCS emails are text based, you can convert them to HTML. Setup HTML Email's in WHMCS.
- How I Sent Beautifully Designed HTML E-Mails in WHMCS
- WHMCS E-Mail Templates
12. Sending SMS Notifications In WHMCS
I do send the SMS notifications to my clients regarding their products & services. For
13. WHMCS Cpanel Integration
14. Setup Reseller Hosting With WHMCS
15. How to Setup WHMCS Reseller Account
16. SettingUp WHMCS Domain Registrations
17. WHMCS enom Reseller
18. WHMCS Invoice Template
19. WHMCS Project Management
For managing web designing & web development projects, I used Project Management app from WHMCS. It's great in-house application for project management.
20. WHMCS Project Management Demo
WHMCS has android and iOS application to monitor orders while on the go. You can add, approve new orders without using laptop or desktop. To access those apps, they are paid. I didn't
21. WHMCS Development License (Developer License)
If you have a license, you can get a development version of your license, this is an extra license to run development version, To test the things before you try it on your real website. But to get this development license, you need to create a support ticket.
Their support team is awesome, no need to test. They are great at what they do. They will resolve everything from their
WHMCS code encrypted, there is nothing you could do to change the things. You have to use what you get from
- WHMCS Modules That I Used in My WHMCS
- Setup SSL for Your WHMCS
- Get Cheap RapidSSL Certificates For Your Website
- Resell VPS Services Without Any Technical Knowledge Using WHMCS
- Free WHMCS Alternatives
- WHMCS Setup, Integration, Customization & Upgrade Service
- How to Become WHMCS license reseller
- Best whmcs domain reseller
- How to Upgrade WHMCS
22. WHMCS CRM
CRM means customer relationship management. If you are planning to develop your hosting business. Then you need to use this one. By using WHMCS CRM, you can add new prospect details, create an account easily. Add follow-up information of every prospect.
23. How to Setup Support in WHMCS
I hope this article helped you to learn about
24. WHMCS Security
add review in whmcs review in whmcs