Track User Activity in WordPress with Three WP Activity Monitor
If you have multi-author blog, And you want to track all the users what they doing after login to your website. This plugin will display all the actions to administrator. Displays a multitude of user actions to keep the site administrator informed that all is well and that the blog or network is not being abused.
Features of this plugin
- Logins (successful and failed)
- Retrieved and reset passwords
- Posts/pages created, updated, trashed, untrashed and deleted
- Comments approved, trashed, spammed, unspammed, trashed, untrashed and deleted
- Changed passwords
- Changed user info
- User registrations
- User deletions
- Custom activities from other plugins
IT has a uninstall option to completely remove itself from the database.
Installation & Usage :
- Just Download & activate ThreeWP Activity Monitor Plugin
- Then go to WordPress Dashboard => Activity Monitor
- Now you can see all the User Activity.