Setup WooCommerce Product attributes and product variations
Setup WooCommerce Product attributes and product variations. If you have a shopping cart and you want to setup product sizes and each size has a different price.
Here i’m going to create a product with three sizes (small, medium, large). And each size is of different price. small size 55.90, medium size price 65.90 and Large size price 75.90. From the below picture you can see what we are going to create.
Steps to Setup WooCommerce Product attributes and product variations
- From the products page, find the product data region. From the product data select list, select Variable Product.
- Next we have to create attributes (size), From the list, go to attributes, click on the add button. On the name field enter Size, in the value field enter different sizes with pipe symbol in between them. Select the checkbox used for variations.
- Next step is creating different price for each size.
- From the list, go to variations, then Click on the add variation button, Select size from select list, Enter regular price and sale price. Repeat the same step for other two sizes.
- You can add more options same as above step, you can set different quantities for each size, add weight and dimensions to each size.