Editorial Calendar is an excellent plugin in WordPress for managing and maintaining scheduled posts. It will display all the posts in a neat calendar view to know what we have posted, and what we have scheduled for the upcoming dates. By using editorial calendar plugin it’s possible to see all your posts and drag and drop them to manage your blog.
Did you remember to write a post for next Tuesday? What about the Tuesday after that? WordPress doesn’t make it easy to see when your posts are scheduled. The editorial calendar gives you an overview of your blog and when each post will be published. You can drag and drop to move posts, edit posts right in the calendar, and manage your entire blog.
- See all of your posts and when they’ll be posted.
- Drag and drop to change your post dates.
- Manage your drafts with our new drafts drawer.
- Quickedit post titles, contents, and times.
- Publish posts or manage drafts.
- Easily see the status of your posts.
- Manage posts from multiple authors.
Installation & Usage
- Just Download & activate Editorial Calendar Plugin
- Then go to WordPress Dashboard => Posts => Calendar.
- Now you can add, Drag & Drop your posts to Manage your blog posts.