I’ve separated this into 6 steps.
- In the first step, you are going to learn about creating a simple Ajax Request sending & receiving data with GET/POST methods.
- In the second step, you will learn about using the console log to log messages in console log & the ready states.
- In the third step, you will learn about using different types data types with Ajax Request.
- In the Fourth step, you will learn about using Event Listeners with Ajax Request
- In the Fifth step, you will see a real example of Ajax request. That sends Ajax Request with GET & POST methods with input fields.
- In the final Sixth step, you will learn how to debug Ajax Request in PHP files.
Let’s get started learning Ajax with PHP.
I hope you learned a lot about Ajax with PHP, I’ve also created these 3 projects. You can explore them to gain more knowledge in Ajax.
If you have any doubts & queries, feel free to leave comments.