Q/A: How to Add Bank Account for AdSense Payment in India
How to Add Bank Account for AdSense Payment in India, you can get paid from adsense if you reach their threshold limit of $100 dollars. And before getting paid you need to verify adsense account with address verification pin, otherwise your payment will be on hold. I hope you have reached $100 dollars threshold limit and verified adsense account with pin. Then follow these steps to add your bank account in adsense to get payments via wire transfer.
Steps to Add Bank Account for AdSense Payment in India
- Login to adsense account.
- Click on the Settings icon at top right corner, then click on Payments
- After that from right sidebar menu, click on “Payment Settings”.
- From Payment Settings, click on “Add a New Payment Method”.
- In Add a New Payment Method page, add your Account Holder Name, Bank Name, IFSC Code, SWIFT-BIC code, Bank Account Number.
- Account Holder Name : Persons name or organizations name of bank account.
- Bank Name : Name of the bank, where you have the bank account.
- IFSC : You can get IFSC Code from your bank’s branch office.
- SWIFT-BIC : You can get SWIFT-BIC from your bank.
- Bank Account Number : It’s unique number of your bank account.
- Also click on “Set this payment method as Primary”.
- After entering all the correct details, click on Save button.
You can enter these bank account information in adsense account on or before of 20th to get payment into your bank account. And you can always update the payment threshold limit to greater than $100 dollars