Get notification when your website is down – monitor websites downtime for free. You will get email notification when you are website is down and you will how much time website is down. You can take any action, if you know that your website is down. Probably moving to better Web hosting provider, I’m using this services for couple of my website from a long time. Here I’ll show you setting up it step by step.
- First of all create a free account at pingdom using this link -> https://www.pingdom.com/free/
- Fill in Email address and password click on signup button.
- Your signup is completed, login to your account with the email and password, using this link -> https://my.pingdom.com/login
- After logging in enter your name and company details, click on next then select the time zone.
- Next you need to set-up site monitoring in dashboard.
- In pingdom dashboard, click on Monitoring tab then click on Add new button to add site monitoring for your website.
- In popup window, enter name of the check and website’s url then click on create check or before creating check you can test it.
- Now web site monitoring step is done. You will get notification through email whenever your website is down, and you will get notifications for when it’s back on-line.
From now onwards you will receive notification when the website is down. If you have any problem while setting let me know I’ll help you. If you