Adding Image field in Drupal 7 Content Type, If you want to add image to any content or content type. That content type should have image field, if you don’t have any option to upload image. Here i’ll show you how you can upload images to a drupal content type by adding cck image field. Before adding image field, you should enable image module from under core modules.
This is an article in the series of Step by step guide to learn drupal 7.
First of all enable the image module from modules administration page (http://example.com/admin/modules)
- Navigate to modules administration page (http://example.com/admin/modules)
- From under core modules select Image module.
- Click on Save Configuration button.
Steps for Adding Image field in Drupal 7 Content Type
- Navigate to structure => Content Types => Article => Manage fields.
- From add new field, enter the label.
- From field type select Image.
- Click on save button.
- From next screen, continue with default settings, or else you can play with those options.
- Then click on Save Settings button.
Now navigate to create content page, you can see image field for this content type.
I hope this article helped you. If you are interested to learn more about drupal 7 please follow the series Step by step guide to learn drupal7 by subscribing to newsletter or get latest news and updates by following us on twitter & facebook. If you have any feedback please let us know by using comment form.