WAMP Server Is Not Working With Skype In Windows
WAMP server is not working with Skype in windows. If you have WAMP server and Skype installed on windows system, and you are using both at a time. You will face this problem. This is a issue with Skype using the port 80, Because normally Skype uses port 80 and port 443 as an alternative incoming ports. We can fix this problem by following these simple steps.
Steps to solve WAMP server is not working with Skype in windows
This is the simple issue, you can solve it in 30 seconds. For beginners it’ll look like difficult one. Here i’ll make it simple.
- Open Skype software in your computer.
- From the menu => Options.
- Popup window will be shown. Click on connection from the list.
- Unchecked the box ” use port 80 and 443 as alternative incoming ports“.
- Click on the save button, a popup window will be displayed which show’s restart the Skype.
- After restarting Skype you don’t get any problem.
If this article “WAMP server is not working with Skype in windows” helped you please subscribe to our newsletter. To get latest news and updates follow us on twitter & facebook. If you have any feed back please let us know by using comment form below.