How to upgrade your Godaddy Hosting Plan?
How to upgrade your Godaddy Hosting Plan? If you are currently using starter or economy hosting plan in godaddy and if you want to upgrade it. Here is the process, If you want to renew you can see big renew button right after your hosting plan. But for upgrading it’s bit difficult to find and it’s trickier to upgrade it. Here you can upgrade from Linux plan to Windows Hosting plan also.
Steps to upgrade your Godaddy Hosting Plan?
- First of all login to Godaddy.
- From My Account Screen, click on Web Hosting then you can see all your hosting plans.
- If you want to renew, click on Renew button. For accessing that hosting account cpanel click on Launch button. For upgrading click on Options button.
- From Options popup screen, click on renew button to renew it or select upgrade plan button, and then click on checkout to upgrade your hosting plan.
- In upgrade column, you can select Linux or windows plan from select list to upgrade.
Then go through checkout process, after purchase your hosting plan will be upgraded.
Note : you can upgrade your plan with shared hosting to any plan. If you want to upgrade from starter, economy, deluxe, or ultimate hosting to Virtual Private Server (VPS) that is not possible. You need to purchase VPS and then you have to manually migrate it from shared hosting plan to VPS or dedicated by moving files and changing domain nameservers.
cannot upgrade hosting plane godaddy how to change hosting plan in godaddy