Install and execute first script in Cake PHP with WAMP
Install and execute first script in Cake PHP with WAMP. CakePHP is an open source web application framework for producing web applications. It is written in PHP. Here we are downloading Cake PHP framework and installing with WAMP in Windows 7, and executing cake php commands in cake console.
Steps to Install and execute first script in Cake PHP with WAMP
- First just download the Cake PHP Framework. Copy the folder to WAMP folder, and rename it to cake.
- Now we have to add Cake PHP consle, PHP and Mysql to windows environment path.
- Next open system properties from Control panel, Click on Environment Variables.
- From the Environment Variables -> System Variables, select path and click on edit.
- Put a semi colon at end of the line, and add the cake PHP frameworks path that should be like
- Then add PHP location.
- Then add MySql location.
- Then click on OK, and hit OK on all windows.
- Open up the command line and enter cake, you should see a screen like this, if you see then the installation is ok and working fine.
If you are having any problem then comment here.
step by step on how to setup cakephp in wamp server steps by steps on how to install cakephp on wamp server