1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reply Mail Notification To The Registered Mail In The Forum

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions' started by Sahan Pasindu Nirmal, Jul 4, 2018.

?

Email Notification for your open threads

1. Yes indeed, i need it

100.0%
  2. No thank you, i'm fine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sahan Pasindu Nirmal

Sahan Pasindu Nirmal Member

I got email for my open thread in here before when some one post a comment to my threads. But i not got any email notification since some days ago. Some people can think it is okay sometimes they think email is bothering to them. But i like email notification just notify me "you have some reply comments from someone just check it" :) as a growing forum email notification is good to forum engage extra views. As a developers we are busy and may be miss some useful sites. :cool: ;)

2. Vivek Vengala

Vivek Vengala Administrator Staff Member

A user will only get the email notifications for a thread if he checks the last message. If the user hasn't viewed the last reply then he won't get the new reply emails until he reads the last reply (if the user gets emails without reading the last message, the user feels annoyed).

Here is the screenshot that is sent in the emails.
    forum-reply.png
    Let's see what other users feedback is...

Sahan Pasindu Nirmal likes this.
  3. Sahan Pasindu Nirmal

Sahan Pasindu Nirmal Member

Assume I'm not checked my thread reply recently in here then i think i need email notification for that. How ever i seen my thread reply on here when i around here then only i won't email notification.

Vivek Vengala likes this.