How to create a database in Godaddy Hosting Cpanel
How to create a database in Godaddy Hosting Cpanel, this is simple tutorial to create database in Godadday Web Server Hosting Control Panel. Unlike normall Web Server Hosting Control Panel, creating a database in Godadday Hosting Cpanel is easy. Before proceeding further, you need to create an hosting ( or purchase) account from godadday, if you already have one you can proceed.
Steps to create a database in Godaddy Hosting Cpanel
For creating an database in Godaddy Web Server hosting control panel, follow these steps.
- First of all login to your hosting account from godadday website.
- After login, you will be redirected to My Account page
- From under Products, Expand Web Hosting, all hosting plans will be shown there. Click on Launch button.
- From Hosting, click on drop down menu Databases then MySQL.
- After popup window to Manage Databases will be displayed, with all existing databases, click on Add button to create new database.
- After that again a popup will be shown to Add a MySQL Database. Enter all the details
Friendly Name : This is for you to remember easily.
Database Name & Username : This will be your database name and username.
New Password & Confirm Password : This is your database password, enter same password in both fields.
- After that click on OK button.
- Then your new database will be shown on Manage Databases list in pending mode. After a few minutes it will be updated with Setup Status.
Now you can use your database. To access database host name,
- Click on Actions button then Details , a popup window will be displayed with Database details.
- There you an find Hostname .
- And PHPMyAdmin url.
If you have any problem while creating a database in Hosting Control Panel, let me know by using below comment form.
how to configure db and login form in window hoating in php how to connect to mysql database in godaddy image with how to host website with database in godady