Alternatives to HelloBar WordPress Plugins
Alternatives to HelloBar WordPress Plugins, If you are looking for alternatives to hellobar. Here I’ll show you all these are WordPress based plugins. The main problem with HelloBar is it’s not responsive, so here I’m listing WordPress one of the plugin is a paid plugin. If you are looking for How to add hello bar to your WordPress website?
BugMeBar is a simple little notification plugin. And it’s a WordPress plugins, and the plugin is for $10, you can use it in any website. Using BugmeBar is simple and easy. You can customize the bar.
This is a paid product and I’m using affiliate links.
What does BugMeBar do?
BugMeBar lets you add a message to the top of the screen which a user can dismiss. You can use a cookie if you like so that the notification bar can stay gone once the website visitor has clicked close. Here are the main options…
- Set the target of where the bar will go, you can add it to anywhere you want
- Enter the message (including HTML content)
- Set colours for message, links and transition colours
- Align message and close button
- Remember close with a cookie
- Set cookie expiry time
- Name your cookie
- Turn CSS3Â transitions on/off
- Turn CSS3 animations on/off
- Use a fixed position bar so it sticks to top of the page
- Already got a fixed header? No problem, use a fixed spacer to push existing fixed headers down
- Set a z-index to make sure BugMeBar stays on top of everything.
Attention Grabber is a free WordPress plugin, and also it’s an alternative to Attention Grabber. Just install the plugin and activate it, then configure to show the bar.
Features of Attention Grabber
- Track the number of signups or clicks you receive using Google Analytics,
- Customize the look and feel of the bar (background color, button color, etc.), and
- Responsively show or hide content to fit comfortable at the top of the user’s screen.
WordPress Notification bar is also same like Attention Grabber and it’s a free plugin. Just install the plugin and activate then configure the plugin.
Features of WordPress Notification Bar
- Quick & easy setup
- Custom message and call to action button
- Sticky Notification Bar
- Choose any color to match your site
- Multisite Support
A simple notification bar plugin which allows you to add a notification bar on the top of your WordPress site.
Features of Notification Bar WordPress plugin
Notification Bar plugin comes with 5 color options each for the link button and the bar. Special Features 5 Different color options to choose from. Hides automatically after 7 seconds. 5 Different color options for the link button. Convert more users to the page you want to get them to.
Sticky Notification Bar is a cool concept of showing a cool bar on top when the user scrolls down your page so that he come back to stop. And you can add social media icons and navigation links in Sticky Notification Bar.
Features of Sticky Notification Bar for WordPress plugin
- Adds a cool sticky bar to your web page which only shows when the user scrolls.
- You can control when it should show up like after how many pixels of scroll it should show up.
- Show social share icons on the bar you can disable them from the backend.
- Easily manageable back-end.
- you can use a navigation menu if you want to show a Navigation
- Allows you to add/upload your own logo if you want to show your logo on the bar.
- You can enable disable the Sticky notification bar for a post/page.
- You can add a cool scroll to top arrow which smoothly brings the user to the top of the web page.
- you can add the bar at the bottom or at the top.
- Last but not the least its FREE
Wanna say something to your website visitor? This plugin adds the cool responsive notification bar on the top of your website homepage.
- Welcome your blog/website visitor
- Announce the giveaways for your website or blog
- Link to your blog post or particular page in your website
- Say an important message such as server downtime or website maintenance alerts
Notify Bar adds a Notify Bar across the top of some or all pages on your website. The bar displays a headline and a paragraph, which can be used to publish important announcements such as upcoming site maintenance, downtime, approaching deadlines, or whatever seems important. The background color, headline color, message color and the link color can be customized with a color picker. There is also an optional jQuery slideUp feature that allows the user to click a ‘Hide This’ link and remove the bar after reading the message.
Easily lets you create a bar on top or bottom to display a notification. Want to display a notification about a promotion or a news? WPFront Notification Bar plugin lets you do that easily.
Features of WPFront Notification Bar
- Display a message with a button (optional).
- Position the bar on top or bottom.
- Can be fixed at position (Sticky Bar).
- Display on Scroll option.
- Set any height you want.
- Set the number of seconds before the bar appears.
- Display a close button for the visitor.
- Set the number of seconds before auto close.
- Colors are fully customizable.
- Display a Reopen Button.
- Select the pages/posts you want to display the notification.
- Select the user roles you want to display the notification.
- Set Start and End dates.
Based on your requirement you can select any of the above plugins. All the above plugins are free except first plugin. If you know any other alternatives to HelloBar let us know.