Adding Email field in Drupal 7 Content Type
Adding Email field in Drupal 7 Content Type, this is a simple tutorial for adding email field in Drupal content type. Before adding email, you need to know how you can add cck field in drupal content type. For adding email field to any content type you need to install a module. Then from content type manage fields page, you can add email field.
This is an article in the series of Step by step guide to learn drupal 7.
For adding email field, you have to do two things one is
- Installing email field module.
- After that add email field to content type.
Installing email field module
Adding email field to content type
- Click on Mange fields, From the Structure => Content Types => Article => Manage Fields.
- After that enter name of the field
- And Select the field type and widget type as email field.
- After that click on save.
- On next screen, configure the options other wise save with the defaults.
Now navigate to create content page for that specific content type, you can see email field
I hope this article helped you. If you are interested to learn more about drupal 7 please follow the series Step by step guide to learn drupal7 by subscribing to newsletter or get latest news and updates by following us on twitter & facebook. If you have any feedback please let us know by using comment form.